Addiction recovery support from all angles:
- The Sinclair Method
- Addiction counseling
- Mental health counseling
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Stress Management
- Lifestyle, diet, and physical health
- Genesight Pharmacogenetic Testing
Treatment with Dr. Aviva looks beyond your addiction or substance abuse problem to create a customized treatment plan that targets your well-being. As a family doctor, she is here to treat you based on your individual needs and goals. At Thalia Medical Center, addiction is treated as a chronic disease (as defined by the American Society of Addiction Medicine), and you will receive the help that you need. Dr. Aviva will work with you to implement positive changes that aid in recovery overall.
Private Outpatient & In-Home Detox Program in Philadelphia Area
Dr. Aviva works to offer a personalized and private outpatient detoxification program in the Philadelphia area.
Compared to Inpatient Treatment, Outpatient Detox:
• provides greater freedom, privacy, and confidentiality.
• is more convenient and less disruptive to your daily life, especially for those who are executives and professionals.
• is a less expensive alternative compared to inpatient treatment.
• allows you to maintain contact with family, friends and business associates.
Dr. Aviva will happily collaborate with any existing treatment providers, treatment centers, psychiatrists, physicians, psychologists, therapists, recovery coaches that you are currently working with.
For more information about the Detox Program, click here.